Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—is important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue.
We’re also incorporating guidelines from health agencies like CDC, Public Health England, Berlin Senate Department for Health, Ministry of Health and WHO on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, Questex events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- Where required, we will follow the six feet/one meter+ physical distance rule and provide Be Safe floor dots through-out the event space as reminders.
- We’ll monitor event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion in areas that could lead to close contact.
- Educational session areas will have safely distanced seating and increased cleaning protocols. Popular sessions may be streamed to additional rooms.
- Exhibitor areas will be spacious – with safety monitoring and directional signage to maintain traffic flow.
- Exhibit hall theaters will have safely distanced seating.
- Meeting rooms will be spacious.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep our communities safe. We appreciate your cooperation!
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Masks will be required as needed to follow state protocols. Where states do not require masks, usage will be recommended.
- Follow signage for safe physical distance.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Registration will be safely distanced.
- High touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
- Food and beverages will be safely packaged or distributed for minimal contact. And will be managed by trained staff wearing proper PPE. Seating will be physically distanced and outside when possible.
- Plexi-glass guards will be in high-interaction areas such as help desks, food or beverage stations and registration stations.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
- Every event has a Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
- Questex will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants. This could include temperature checks and approved Covid-19 screening.
- We have aligned with local departments on processes for safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Whether it be through our event websites, mobile apps, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided.
- Information will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific safety and health precautions being implemented at the event.
Keynotes, fireside chats, roundtables and QA sessions.
Featuring some of the world's largest operators, OEMs, and enterprises, audiences accessed top notch industry panels, without having to travel!
This weeklong education series addressed the healthcare industries role in preparing for a pandemic and steps to mitigate risk.
Sponsors participated in panel discussions on educational topics and provided downloadable content for audience consumption. Sponsors included: PPD, PatientPoint, PwC, Signals Analytics and more!
Virtual Clinical Trials
The pharma and biotech communities came together for 2-days of education and exploration.
“This conference has been outstanding! Very much appreciate the format and speaker access. Thank you!”
“It's been a great experience attending this virtual conference... great discussions and exchange of ideas.”
VIRTUAL EVENTS THAT KEEP COMMUNITIES CONNECTED
Questex produced more than 400 digital events in 2020 – all professionally produced to provide speakers, sponsors and attendees with great experiences. It’s a great way to stay connected year-round.
Get in touch.
We would love to hear from you!