Questex’s FierceWireless looks at how businesses communicate in a virtual world
NEW YORK, April 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — How businesses communicate in a virtual world – with employees, customers and prospects – has become more important than ever. Questex’s FierceWireless is hosting the “Embracing the ‘New Normal’: Communications in the Post COVID-19 World” webinar on May 6. Companies that embrace structural changes and incorporate new ways of communicating into their businesses will be the ones who thrive in a post COVID-19 world. Click here to attend the event.
“Staying connected amid the COVID-19 pandemic is more important than ever,” said Paul Miller, CEO, Questex. “To help our community navigate the market today and plan for the future, we have created virtual events and business intelligence in each of our core markets.”
On April 29 Club Industry will present Allaying Member Fears with Good Cleaning Protocols after Reopening. As health club operators look to reopen their facilities after temporary closures due to COVID-19, the need to ensure members feel confident about returning is paramount. One of the top member concerns before returning will be cleanliness and establishing new cleaning protocols may be necessary. The event will bring together panelists of cleaning and disinfecting experts as they address your questions about how to move forward and instill confidence in members and staff about safety inside facilities.
Questex also offers Coronavirus Planning and Response resource and information centers as well as newsletters for each of its verticals. Several stories include:
- Ex-BARDA chief decries science taking back seat to politics, demands investigation into Trump administration on FierceBiotech
- Johnson & Johnson sets stage for COVID-19 shot rollout with ‘first in a series’ manufacturing deal on FiercePharma
- Half of physicians now using telehealth as COVID-19 changes practice operations on FierceHealthcare
- ‘Brutal’ March for global hotels on Hospitality Insights
- Airlines Must Adopt Health And Safety Guidelines, Says FlyersRights President on Travel Agent Central
- A Georgia Salon’s Strategy for Reopening on The Beauty Experience
- ISPA Releases COVID-19 Reopening Tool Kit on American Spa
- Research breaks down COVID-19’s impact on hotels, travel plans on Hotel Management
- COVID-19: Simple tweaks of common devices tackle ventilator shortage on FierceElectronics
- Will Cash No Longer Be King? The Rise of Digital Payments on Bar & Restaurant
To learn more about Questex, visit: www.questex.com.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.
Chief Marketing Officer
212 895 8488