NEW YORK, June 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex’s Digital Signage Experience (DSE), the ultimate gathering of digital signage experts, today announces early registration is now open. DSE takes place December 2-5, 2023, in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center West Hall. The Expo Hall will be open December 4-5, 2023 and will co-locate with the Live Design International (LDI) trade show and conference.
“We are excited to launch registration for DSE 2023. We invite industry pioneers, brand leaders and professionals responsible for elevating the experience to attend this year’s show,” said David Drain, Director, Event Programs, DSE. “In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, it is crucial to stay ahead of the curve. DSE provides the perfect platform to gain invaluable insights, foster meaningful connections, and empower attendees to unlock the full potential of digital signage.”
This year’s event features an enhanced attendee experience that creates new opportunities for networking, education and inspiration, including AI-powered matchmaking, networking lounges on the show floor designated for vertical market meetups, lunch roundtable discussions, multiple networking receptions and more.
In addition, the closer location of the LDI and DSE exhibit spaces is expected to produce greater cross-traffic, with a combined audience of more than 14,000 attendees expected, as well as additional opportunities for networking, keynote presentations, and technology to both markets, while specific programming and events will continue to serve each show.
Exciting new sessions have just been added to the conference program, including:
- Drive a Smarter Digital Signage Content Strategy with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Automation
- Global Digital Out-of-Home Media Forecast: Preparing for Key Challenges Ahead
- Leveraging Data-Driven Strategies for Successful Digital Signage in Retail
- The Future of Programmatic Digital Out of Home
- The Value and Challenges of a Centralized Approach to Digital Signage on University Campuses
DSE speakers include inspirational thought leaders with real-world experience:
- Kevin Bartanian, Founder and CEO, KEVANI
- Craig Benner, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Accretive Media
- Neil Bron Chatwood, Airport Solution Specialist, Omnivex
- George Clopp, Chief Technology Officer, Korbyt
- David Curtis, Director, Enterprise Communications Channels, Fidelity Investments
- Darren David, Founder and CEO, Stimulant
- Doug Freutel, Vice President of Innovation and Visionary, Radiant Technology Group
- Stephanie Gutnik, Global Head of DOOH, Yahoo
- Jimmy Hunt, SVP, Channel Sales & Business Development, Spectrio
- Michael Juarez, Senior Developer, University of San Francisco
- Gabe Kean, Founder and Design Director, Belle & Wissell, Co.
- Sean McChesney, Vice President of Sales, Electrosonic
- Bryan Meszaros, CEO, OpenEye Global
- Justin Molloy, Project Strategy Director, Luci Creative
- Peder Nelson, Exhibit Developer/Digital Engagement Manager, The Museum of Flight
- Jørn Olsen, Head of Marketing & Analytics, ZetaDisplay
- Patrick Quinn, President & CEO, PQ Media
- Mike Racic, President, Prebid
- Rob Schulkins, Head of Digital Services, HH Global
- Marcos Terenzio, Creative & Strategy, Spot Digital
- Paolo Tosolini, Founder, Tosolini Productions
- Eduardo Valencia, VP/CIO, Minneapolis Saint Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission
- Jackie Walker, Retail Experience Strategy Lead, Publicis Sapient
Early registration is now open. Learn more about the event and register online here.
About Digital Signage Experience (DSE)
Digital Signage Experience (DSE) is the ultimate gathering of digital signage experts, showcasing innovations in technology, market applications and creative educational content. With an increased focus on reaching key end-user markets for digital solutions and experiences, DSE will harness other audiences and platforms in hotels, hospitality, travel, healthcare, entertainment, education, sensors and communications technology and more. DSE takes place December 2-5, 2023 in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.
Digital Signage Experience (DSE)
917 858 0390