Distinguished Thought Leaders in the Sensors and Electronics Industry to Collaborate to Shape and Guide the Event
NEW YORK, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex’s Sensors Converge 2023, North America’s largest electronics event for design engineers, today announces executives from Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Nokia will participate in the conference program. Sensors Converge takes place June 20-22 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. Register here.
Sensors Converge will host two Leaders’ Roundtables. One will focus on “Smart Everything: Building an Intelligent Infrastructure Ecosystem from Mobility to Smart Cities and Beyond” with the following speakers:
- Jeff DeCoux, Chairman, Autonomy Fellow, Autonomy Institute
- Mike Allison, Head of Government and Cities, Nokia North America
- Jeremy M. Goldberg, Worldwide Director of Critical Infrastructure, Microsoft
- Brandon Barbello, Group Product Manager, Google
The second is focused on “State of the Industry: The New Era of Sensors” and features speakers:
- Tom Hunt, Board Member, Wireless Communication Alliance
- Simone Mora, PhD, Research Scientist, Senseable City Laboratory, MIT
- Preet Sibia, SVP, Power and Sensor Systems, Infineon Technologies Americas Corp.
- Reza Saeidpourazar, PhD, Head of Sensors for Amazon Dash Carts, Amazon
- Aditya Dayal, Vice President, Artificial Intelligence and Sensors, View Inc.
- Peter Hartwell, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, InvenSense, a TDK Group Company
Other speakers featured in this year’s roster of industry leaders include: Dr. Elena Fersman, Vice President and Head of Global AI Accelerator at Ericsson; Dr. Christian Peters, Director Smart Sensors & Hardware Systems at Robert Bosch LLC; Bill Jenkins, CTO at FarmX; Tyler Boyle, Research Meteorologist at National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST); Willy Pell, Vice President of Autonomy at Blue River Technology (a John Deere Company); Marlena Nickel, IoT Technology Manager at Shell; among many other experts in the industry.
In addition, today, Sensors Converge unveils its Advisory Board. The Advisory Board includes:
- Miguel Adao, Voler Systems
- Mike Anderson, The Aerospace Corporation
- Jatinder Bajwa, Qualcomm
- Brandon Barbello, Google
- Sven Beiker, PhD, SAE and Silicon Valley Mobility
- Raj Bridgelall, North Dakota State University
- Melanie Daniels, Intel
- Anthony DePaolantonio, Tesla
- Jake Galbreath, Arable Labs
- Daniel Gerber, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Neomar Giacomini, Whirlpool Corporation
- Jack Gold, J. Gold Associates LLC
- Andy Goldenson, Google
- Roger Grace, Roger Grace Associates
- Kenneth L. Graham, Rolls Royce
- Leonard Lee, neXt Curve
- Catherine Liao, CardieX
- Walt Maclay, Voler Systems
- Mary Ann Maher, SoftMEMS
- Robert Macdonald, GE Research
- Tiana McNeil, T-Mobile
- James Odeyinka, Walgreens
- Rob Oshana, Analog Devices
- Raghuram Rangarajan, Amazon
- Chris Svec, iRobot
- Peter Torelli, EEMBC
- Willard Tu, Marvell
- Zachary Whitman-Allen Camera, Meta
- Johannes Winkelmann, Sensirion
- Brian Zahnstecher, PowerRox, IEEE
- Jennifer Zhao, ams AG
“We are excited to add industry thought leaders from the top organizations throughout the world to our already robust conference program. Speakers will cover topics from the entire design process, including enabling innovations and connectivity, process and control design for sustainability and growing applications of the sensors market,” said Charlene Soucy, Senior Director of Sensors & Electronics, Questex. “Additionally, we are pleased to work with this group of advisors to help us guide the foundation of our event. Our mission is to deliver an event that meets the needs of our community and the Advisory Board plays an important role in helping us to deliver this to the industry.”
Sensors Converge offers several registration options, including the All-Access Pass, which provides access to the entire event including pre-conference workshops and VIP reception, and the Expo Hall Pass, which offers access to over 275 exhibitors, keynotes and main stage sessions. For more information, visit: https://www.sensorsconverge.com/register.
For exhibit or sponsorship opportunities, click here.
Stay connected with Sensors Converge on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
About Sensors Converge
Sensors Converge (www.sensorsconverge.com), formerly known as Sensors Expo & Conference, got its start 37 years ago bringing together the design engineering community to network, share ideas, and define the future roadmap for the sensors industry. Sensors Converge is part of the Fierce Technology Group, a division of Questex, which also produces the Best of Sensors Awards, Fierce Electronics, Fierce Sensors, and Fierce AutoTech, as well as daily content and newsletters on Fierce Electronics at www.fierceelectronics.com.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.