NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex, a leading information services and event company, today announces it has been named a finalist in 12 categories in the Folio: Eddie & Ozzie awards program. The Folio: Eddie & Ozzie Awards recognizes excellence in editorial content and design across print and digital media.
“We are delighted to be recognized for our content and design across many brands in this prestigious awards program. Our strategy is to put our users at the center and our content and design is essential to attracting, building and engaging with our communities. This turns into essential data and intelligent, actionable insights for our audiences,” said Paul Miller, CEO, Questex. “Congratulations to the Questex team and the other finalists in the Folio: Eddie & Ozzie awards program.”
Questex’s finalist nominations include:
- Eddie – Website, B2B: Fierce Pharma
- Eddie – Podcast, B2B: The Top Line podcast, Fierce Biotech, Fierce Medtech and Fierce Pharma
- Eddie – Series of Articles, B2B, Healthcare/Medical/Nursing: Forced into a Virtual World, Fierce Biotech
- Eddie – News Coverage: Biogen’s Aduhelm debacle, Fierce Pharma
- Eddie – News Coverage: Healthcare’s labor crunch, Fierce Healthcare
- Eddie – Analysis, B2B: Most anticipated drug launches of 2022, Fierce Pharma
- Eddie – Analysis, B2B: Telehealth market shakeout, Fierce Healthcare
- Eddie – Investigative Journalism, B2B: Linda Hardesty articles related to T-Mobile’s 2.5 GHz spectrum, Fierce Wireless
- Eddie – Column/Blog B2B General: Live Design’s Pandemic Daily and Weekend Blog for the Live Event Production Industry
- Eddie – Series of Articles B2B Technology: Live Design’s Eurovision Song Contest Package
- Eddie – Single Article B2B Media & Entertainment: Live Design’s Designing for The Metaverse: An Introduction to Encore
- Ozzie – Website Redesign/Relaunch: Hotel Management
Award winners will be announced on September 13 in New York City.
To learn more about Questex, visit questex.com.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.
Chief Marketing Officer
212 895 8488