Virtual Event Targeted to Autonomous Tech Engineering Professionals Interested in Innovations and Solutions
NEW YORK, Dec. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Next week, December 14-16, engineering professionals will gather virtually at Questex’s AutonomousTech Innovation Week to learn about the latest innovations in the autonomous tech industry. Register here.
Each day the virtual event will feature keynotes, tech talks and panels across main topic areas.
- December 14: Innovations in Autonomous Technologies: Sensors and Beyond
- December 15: Vehicle Awareness to Exterior Sensing: Innovations in LiDAR, Radar, and Cameras
- December 16: The Drive for Secure, Safe, 100% Reliable Connectivity
More than 20 speakers will share the applications, success stories and challenges driving the autonomous world including:
- Dr. Misty Davies, Deputy Project Manager, NASA Airspace Operations and Safety Program
- Dan Leibfried, Director, Automation and Autonomy – Intelligent Solutions Group, John Deere
- Roger Melen, Senior Advisor, Toyota InfoTech Labs
- Steve Povolny, Head of Advanced Threat Research, McAfee
- Bill Taylor, Managing Director – Functional Safety, kVA by UL
- Xiaoling Han, Director of Sensors and Vehicle Control, TuSimple
To learn more and register to attend the free AutonomousTech Innovation Week, visit https://www.autonomoustechconf.com.
ams AG, Bluetooth SIG, Murata, Rohde & Schwarz, Metawave, morpheusTEK, OLEI, Autotech Council, and Connected Vehicle Trade Association are the sponsors of AutonomousTech Innovation Week.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.
Senior Marketing Manager
T: 617 219 8358